Thursday, October 01, 2009

Bee's First First Birthday!

We have been busy getting ready for our CA trip! We leave bright and early in the morning! Can't wait to see everyone!

Happy Birthday to Daddy Cory! Last week was Cory's birthday. We had a great day! We went to Manhattan to go to one of Cory's favorite store and restaurants.


Cory Bee 2
Rock on!
Ride on!
Push on!
The following pictures are from my mom's group 1st Birthday for all of our kids! Sorry, I don't have time to caption!




It's my party and I can cry if I want to










2 comments:

Happynhanford 12:26 PM  

Great pics. Looks like a great time for all! Glad I have the real thing at my house now! Real is a milliion times better than pics!
Bee's Mimi

Amy and Gaia Rose 9:24 PM  

Anxiously waiting for some CALI pics. Miss you guys! Love the pics especially the ones where I get to see what you're doing when I'm not there! LOVE YOU!!!

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP